Offering the Longest Snowmobile Season in New England!
Our main headquarters in Bartlett, NH offers guided snowmobile tours and self-guided snowmobile rentals in the White Mountain National Forest.
The Bear Notch snowmobile system is one of most unique trail systems in the White Mountains and New England. The trail network is a 50-mile closed loop system where all trails are interconnected and almost impossible to get lost. Trails will take riders over Bear Notch Road where you can stop at one of four scenic overlooks for breathtaking views of Mt Washington and Presidential Range.
The backside of Bear Notch Road you will find long straightaways before riders can ride out to Swan’s
Junction, Swift River, North Fork and the old logging town of Livermore along the Sawyer River.
This network is perfect for families and novice riders, trails are never crowded and groomed nightly by the White Mountain Trail Club.
The Bear Notch Network traditionally has the longest Snowmobile Season in New England. Mid-December to April. Riders can stop at Cabin Fever Restaurant for Lunch or Dinner.
Tours Include Snowmobile, Helmet, Gas, and Guide. Guide gratuities are greatly appreciated.
- You are guaranteed to find the best snow and least crowded trails.
- Our Guides will take you where the locals ride and best snow conditions on any given day.
- We love to ride, it’s not a job but an adventure.
- No worries about getting lost or Returning late.
- Tours are kept small 6 Snowmobiles per guide. Larger Groups we will add more guides.
- All guest must be ages 5 and up.
- Driver ’s must be 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. Individuals with a learners permit will need to complete NH Fish and Game Online Safety Class to operate a snowmobile.
- Guided tours are highly recommended for first-time riders. Tours will take you to the best terrain and less crowded trails. Plus if anything goes wrong someone will be there to assist you.
- Guest should arrive 40 minutes before tour time. Late arrivals may miss the ride.
- Sunday-Friday book 4 or more snowmobiles and you can pick your start time and have a private tour.
- Double Snowmobiles Maximum weight: 425lbs
Our two-hour cruise covers 20-30 miles of diverse terrain and is perfect for the first time rider who wants to experience the thrills of Snowmobiling. Tour will travel to the top of Bear Notch Road and features panoramic views of Mount Washington, Presidential Range
Children can ride with
Three-Hour Gilligan's Tour
Our most popular tour for repeat guests!
Our most exciting tour covers 35-60 miles taking you to some of the finest
Tour operates daily and sells out quickly. Saturdays can book up 2 to 4 weeks in advance.
Children can ride with a guide for $50