Plan Your Snowmobile Vacation in the Mt. Washington Valley!
Your COVID-19 Guide to Vacationing in the Valley
Find fun, yet safe, things to do … even during a pandemic!
Plan Your Snowmobile Adventure!
Northern Extremes offers 250 miles of trails, with locations in Bartlett and Bretton Woods!
- Rides perfect for beginners to seasoned riders
- New this year! “Ride the Rails” Cog Railway Snowmobile Tour
Horse-drawn Sleigh Rides
Grab the whole family for a sleigh ride!
- Omni Mount Washington Resort, Bretton Woods
- Nestlenook Farm & Resort, Jackson
- Attiash Mountain Village, Bartlett
Ice Fishing Adventures
Let Clay and Vinnie from Fish Nerds take you out on the lake to catch plenty of fish, stay warm and dry, and make some memories with friends and family!
Grab some Take-out Food!
There are so many great restaurants led by talented chefs, it’s hard to choose but here are just some of the local favorites!
- Sunrise Shack
- 27 North
- Stairway Cafe
- Autumn Nomad
- Matty B’s
- Cabin Fever
- White Mountain Cider Company
- Barley and Salt
- Big Dave’s Bagels and Del
Shannon Door Pub
Red Fox Bar & Grille
Moat Mountain Smokehouse
Spend a day at Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park snowtubing, taking on the giant swing, and more!
More places for family fun:
The entire family will love ice skating!
- Schouler Park, North Conway – Open to the public, bring your own skates
- Tohko Dome at King Pine, Madison – Skate rentals available and tickets required
- Hame Ice Arena, Conway – Skate rentals available and tickets required
Take a Hike!
There’s nothing quite like a hike during the winter season. Properly prepared with the needed essentials, a winter hike can be an experience to remember. Please visit the Hike Safe website for more information.
- Diana’s Bath, Easy 1-mile walk to a cascading waterfall, N. Conway
- Peaked & Middle Mountain, Moderate 5-mile loop, N. Conway
- Sabbaday Falls, .7-mile walk to walk to waterfalls, Conway
- Mount Willard, Moderate 3.2-mile round-trip, Crawford Notch