Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Staying Safe This Winter
Our goal and priority this winter are to keep you as safe as possible during your visit.
Please work with us this season and be respectful to others.
Northern Extremes management
Let us help you plan your snowmobile vacation in the Mt. Washington Valley
Read our PDF guide for things to do in the region during your stay …
COVID-RELATED CHANGES THIS SEASON
Advance reservations will be required this season
- Weekends will likely book up a month in advance.
- Assumption of Risk forms must be signed electronically before arrival
- All reservations will be prepaid. $25 per person at the time of booking with the balance due 48 hours prior to arrival
All equipment will be disinfected after each use and every guest will be offered a complimentary balaclava to wear with a helmet.
- Guests must wear warm winter clothing. We will have jackets, pants, and boot rentals.
- Glove rentals will NOT be available this winter but will have some available for sale.
- All guests must wear a face mask at registration.
- Individuals must arrive 40 minutes prior to tour time.
- Late arrivals will not be refunded.
- All Reservations will have a 48-hour cancellation notice for a full refund.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping us safe this winter!
Northern Extremes Snowmobiling is a proud member of Mt Meadow Riders, Snoward Bound, Twin Mountain Snowmobile Club, White Mountain Trail Club, Jefferson Highlanders, Presidential Range Runners, and Scrub Oak Scramblers Snowmobile Clubs. These are the organizations that maintain and groom the local trails. We are also a member of the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association and a White Mountain National Forest Permitee.